We are committed to protecting the privacy of Our Website visitors. Accordingly, this Policy informs Website visitors regarding the collection, use, protection, and disclosure of visitors’ Personal Data as well as non-personally identifiable information in the course of accessing and using Our Website.
1.Personal Data. We may collect personal data (“Personal Data”) from you when you access the Website. We may also collect Personal Data from you through a number of voluntary sources on the Website, such as responses, registrations, comments, e-mails, postings, messages or other electronic or written submissions and communications sent by you to Us or the Website. The Personal Data that We may collect from you may include, by way of example, e-mail address, domain name and IP address, and contact information. The Personal Data that We collect from you may be used to provide the text, files, images, graphics, illustrations, information, data, audio, video, photographs and all other content available on the Website or provided from or through the Website, including services (collectively, “Website Content”) to you, to customize Website Content and/or the layout of the Website for you, to notify you about updates to and activities on the Website, to improve the content of the Website, to analyze data and patterns regarding usage of the Website, and to contact you for information verification purposes. If you would like to review, delete/deactivate, or update any information that you previously provided to Us, you may contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Disclosure as Required by Law Although We make reasonable efforts to preserve user privacy, We may need to disclose Personal Data of certain users of the Website when We have a reasonable and good-faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to enforce this Policy, comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, or otherwise enforce or protect Our rights under applicable law, including, without limitation, Our or Our Licensors’ intellectual property rights. In such situations, We will use reasonable efforts to provide notice of the disclosure to all affected users, to the extent reasonably possible under the circumstances.
4. Other Websites; Links. Certain of the websites of Newmont’s subsidiaries and other third-party websites may be accessible through the Website. These third party websites may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. If you access a Newmont subsidiary or third-party website from the Website, then you do so at your own risk. Newmont is not responsible for any actions or privacy policies of such other parties. you should check the applicable privacy and data collection policies of those other parties when accessing their websites or providing Personal Data through linked websites.
5. Consent to the Use of Third Party Providers. We may contract with third parties to provide various Website-related services to Us on an outsourced basis rather than performing the services Ourselves. By visiting and continuing to use and access the Website, you consent to Us providing both your Personal Data and non-personally identifiable information to these third party providers for the purpose of enabling the third party provider to provide these services to Us. In addition, you consent to the collection, maintenance, and processing of your Personal Data and non-personal information by Us and these third party providers.
6. Security. We will use reasonable security measures on the Website to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, We will take reasonable steps to insure the safety of your Personal Data and non-personally identifiable information.
7. Transfer of Information. If We elect, in Our reasonable discretion, to transfer ownership or control of the Website to a third party, whether or not in the context of an acquisition of Newmont or its subsidiary or a merger of Newmont or its subsidiary with a third party, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Data and non-personally identifiable information by Us to that third party.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding Our use, collection, and disclosure of Personal Data, please contact the Newmont Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com.