Newmont Goldcorp is the world’s leading gold company, with mines all over the world. We aim to provide social media communities where users can learn about our company, exchange thoughtful and informed commentary, and share thoughts on important topics in mining.
We believe in including a range of views in such conversations; however, there are a few things we ask you keep in mind when participating in the conversation:
- Follow Facebook’s, Twitter’s and LinkedIn’s rules. Keep each channel’s privacy and security policies in mind when posting content or responding to others.
- Be respectful in your posts or when commenting. We invite you to post your thoughts, whether you agree or disagree with someone else’s, but we ask that you do it in a way that is respectful of others.
- Stay on topic. We want the content on our social media channels to be the most informative and beneficial for the greatest number of people. Your posts should relate to Newmont and the mining industry.
- Keep it clean. Please don’t post content that may be offensive or include inappropriate language. This type of content will be removed.
- Stay away from spam or solicitations. This one is easy. Just don’t post it. We don’t allow solicitations or spam on our social media channels and these types of comments will be removed.
We pride ourselves on adhering to a code of conduct, a set of values, and a commitment to our social media communities. With this in mind, we have the right to remove any content violating the guidelines above. Thank you for understanding.
We are happy to share our story with you and we hope to see you on our social media channels!